About the project
- Provide industry leading customer support via e-mail, chat and social media
- Improve the customer experience by taking a proactive approach in solving, Take ownership of issues and follow problems through to resolution.
- Assist in developing customer support procedures, policies and standards
- Keep accurate records and document customer service actions and discussions
- Help analyze technical bugs, product requests and customer pain points
- Ability to work well with other departments and to manage customer expectations
- Willingness to go the extra-mile for each customer contact
Bring to the table win-win survival strategies to ensure proactive domination. At the end of the day, going forward, a new normal that has evolved from generation
New customer gain
Proudly Made in Aba
Aba, located in the southeast of Nigeria and the commercial centre of Abia State is a bustling town of settlers – most of whom have been attracted by the lure of doing business in an energised community. It has a population of over 600,000, with over one-tenth of this population being artisans producing garments and leather shoes and fabricating machines. One in six of these people is a manufacturer and an employer of labour.The normal average in Aba is one shop owner to between five to seven workers. The most common refrain in Aba is, When I finish I will get money to start my own’ and that is why you would get so many people who have more than two decade’s experience doing the same thing. These business owners continue to mentor others. To promote a new image for “Made In Aba” goods TBWA Concept partnered with Ford Foundation and the Abia State Government, to develop the “Proudly Made in Aba” campaign.
See Case Study
SAFETY & HYGIENE TIPS FOR COMMENCING OFFLINE BUSINESS
The COVID19 pandemic may have permanently changed the face of business, all over the world. After months spent in isolation, observing quarantine and lockdown laws, many small businesses that offer services primarily offline (for example, spas, factories, beauty parlors, etc) are primed to resume offline transactional services. It does feel like a daunting prospect, as the reality of the virile pandemic has not waned. Now, more than ever, entrepreneurs and employers need to know how to resume profitable business while keeping their staff and environment safe and COVID-free.
LET'S TALK SMEs DEAR ENTREPRENEUR: WHAT'S THE FUSS ABOUT SME COMMUNITIES, ANYWAY?
As the front-man/woman of a micro, small or medium enterprise, you are, doubtless, constantly researching ways to scale up your brand and build product irresistibility.